Saturday, May 30, 2009

3 weeks today!






Harper Huston Scott is already 3 weeks today! I can't believe how insane these last 3 weeks have been! Raising your first child is so foreign! We are getting to know Harper but he changes daily! The things that made him happy last week or even last night don't make him happy today! Thank goodness he gets cuter daily! I never knew you could love someone so much that cries, screams, pees on you, and never lets you sleep. Its all worth it when he stumbles upon a smile or a new noise!



4 comments:

*Lindsey* said...

I tell Cody almost daily it's a good thing he's so cute, b/c he might not have made it past 1 :)

I cant believe Harper is already 3 weeks and we havent met! I'm such a bad friend. I'll try and make it over this week sometime, I promise. We have a texture guy coming Monday for the inside of the house, and Greg is in the middle of ripping out the lower ceilings and next weekend we're moving the whole venting system around. It's been crazy!

Joe, Laura, HudBud, and the Twins said...

WOW!!! I can't believe its been 3 weeks. It sounds like you guys are all doing so well. He's too cute. Hudson says he wants to meet Harper some day soon. I'm supposed to pass that on.

Lulu said...

I'm SOOOO excited for you guys, congratulations!!! He is BEYOND gorgeous!!! So glad you're blogging now, what a great way to keep up on HHS while we're out here in NYC!

Love you lots!
xoxo,
Blair (and Ryan too!)

Unknown said...

Ok, the picture of Harper with his itty-bitty feet in the air is the absolute cutest! All you see are these little blue socks! Awe....