Monday, September 14, 2009

I love My Auntie Kris and Uncle Timmy

Harper is so blessed to be surrounded around such amazing family! While Ben and I go to work Harper gets to spend his days with family. I am so thankful for the support our family gives us. Harper spends every Monday with Auntie Kris and they have a blast! Just the other day Auntie Kris was simply looking at Harper, and he was giving her the biggest belly laughs! We were all cracking up at how much he was laughing. As we all know Harper is growing like a weed. Eventhough he is looking more and more like his dad, he has a strong resemblance of his Uncle Timmy. They look like they were cut from the same mold! It is so fun to see how much your family loves your child! I cannot wait to spoil, hug, kiss, and love on Auntie Kris and Uncle Timmy's baby someday!







No comments: