Thursday, August 13, 2009

Everyone Meet Stella!

She's finally here! Pamela and Noah's perfect little angel has arrived! Harper is so excited to meet his girlfriend! Pamela and I both had our water break first! Crazy right?! Only 10% of all labors start with the bag of water breaking. Anyways, Stella is beautiful and healthy. She arrived Sunday evening, 7:39PM after mama labored for 15 hours!!! Your a trooper Ms. Pamela! She's a delicate little flower weighing in at 6 pounds 7 ounces and 20 inches long! We are so excited for the new addition to the Dancil Family! We love you guys!
P.S. Harper has been chatting about Stella all week! He can't wait to smooch on her!






1 comment:

.:pamela:. said...

Wow you are on top of it! I clicked on the link to your blog to see all the adorable pics of Harper and you already had some of Stella! =) You're too cute...thx for posting these! Love the one of you & I with my baby girl. Send that one to me! xoxo