Saturday, October 10, 2009

5 Months!






Harper is 5 months! Will somebody please slow down time! It is surreal how fast they grow, learn, and change! Harper is now talking all day long, rolling everywhere, desperately trying to crawl, drooling, teething (no teeth yet), laughing, almost sitting up, and recognizing familiar faces. He reaches for Ben and I which is the best feeling. I never knew how great it would feel when he touched my cheeks or grabbed onto my shirt. It's so simple but so amazing!
I can't believe it has been 5 months since I gave birth to Harper! It seems like just yesterday I was waddling around and loving my belly. Not loving the belly these days even a little, ha! I thought as Harper would grow I would shrink... not the case! Harper has jumped from 6 pounds 12 ounces to 17 pounds! Unfortunately I haven't made such "positive progress" but no one said it would be easy!




2 comments:

Hall of Halls said...

It is crazy how fast they grow! I guess that is why we need to enjoy every minute!

Timmy, Kris, Ezra & Ainsley said...

Seriously, five months!! He's looking more and more like Ben. :-) I didn't realize how much I missed him til we stopped by on Sunday! I like your new layout---it's missing something tho-our button ;-)