Saturday, October 10, 2009

We did it!






The salon is finally open! After years of planning and a crazy summer of preparation, AJ and I finally opened our doors on October 1st! What an amazing, scary, and liberating feeling to be a business owner! I can't wait to see what the future holds for us... hopefully all good!
In case you were wondering The Roose Parlour and Spa is located at 906 N. 6th Street, right off of 7th Street and Roosevelt. We are in the heart of the Small Business / Art District. We are also a residence of First Friday's Art Walk, literally!
Thank you everyone for all the support and encouragement you have given us! It's All Happening!
BEFORE





AFTER




3 comments:

Hall of Halls said...

Congrats- how exciting! It sure looks cute.

The K Family said...

I'm sooo excited for you Leanne! I'll have to stop in sometime. Does the salon have a site yet?

Brittney and Nikolaus said...

Oh wow!! Congrats, it looks so hip and sheek!! Best of luck, I will have to come check it out next time I am in town!