Sunday, January 10, 2010

6 Months!

It has been months since I have blogged about the Scott Family. I should catch everyone up in one post but trust me, you do not want me to skip any pictures of Harper! He is so stinking cute and has been up to all kinds of mischief! For Harper's 1st Halloween we dressed him up as an elephant! The costume was way too big but still hilarious.
Just after Halloween Harper turned 6 months and was loving the weather just as much as Ben and I do! We go out for walks and runs everyday! We found that Harper loves being outside. If you know me at all, I don't! So, I am learning to love the outside too!

This November was the salon's first First Friday Art Walk! We had so much fun with our artist, considering it was none other than Pamela and Jason with Encompass Photography! Their art work was amazing! We had hundreds of people come in and see the salon and art! A successful night for all... even the kiddos! Harper and Stella had a very nice date that night! They talked and gazed into each other's eyes all night long! Ha, too funny!


Harper's first Thanksgiving was very eventful! All of our immediate family was out of town but we stilled shared the day with family and friends. We started out by going to my Grandpa Angle's where we relaxed and ate our traditional Thanksgiving feast. Then, we hosted a small Thanksgiving for AJ and Ronnie, and Kendra and Thomas. 6 adults, 3 dogs, and 1 baby, lots of fun and delicious foods!

1 comment:

Hall of Halls said...

Cute Elephant! I really want to stop by & see the Salon sometime, looks cute. You look great!