Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year!

Ben and I had a great New Years! It was a big night for the Scott Family. Harper had his first sleep over ever! I think I was more scared then he was! Harper rang in the new year at Gramcracker and Chombo's house! Ben and I actually had a very eventful night! New Years has always been a special night for Ben and I! It is the anniversary of our first kiss. This being our 8th New Years together we tried to plan something fun! We started the night at one of our favorite restaurants Deluxe! They have the best sweet potato fries and chicken sandwich! Yummy! We then went and visited Ronnie and AJ at the Clarendon! After that we stopped by Kenny and Ashley's adorable house to see some of our friends and then we finished the night at Shannon's! The night went off without a hitch and we got some great pictures to show for it! Happy New Year! I hope 2010 is a year full of new beginnings, success, and happily ever afters!




No comments: